Rooted in Relationships
For more than 30 years we’ve been rising before the sun, rolling up our sleeves, cultivating strong, healthy plants and creating beautiful environments. We understand that landscaping is a continuous process that requires diligence, responsibility, and consistency, and that excellence lies in the details. We deliver exceptional results by going above and beyond, building relationships that blossom into long-term partnerships.
Signature Landscape’s promise goes beyond thriving landscapes. We take pride in our work and aim to act as trusted advisors to our clients with customized solutions and exceeded expectations. We are dedicated to delivering exceptional results.
Blooming Where We're Planted
In 1989, Bill Gordon founded Signature Landscape with a vision in mind – to tend to the passionate people behind the innovative work and demonstrate that their expertise is the “signature” of a great company.
We are headquartered in a purpose-built facility in Olathe, Kansas that serves as the central hub of activity. Branches in North Kansas City and East Kansas City efficiently bracket the Kansas City Metro. During peak growing season, our team is nearly 300 Landscape Professionals strong!
Our modern fleet and specialized landscape machinery incorporate the latest, most efficient technologies to ensure our crews are as productive and safe as possible. Field Management and Service Delivery Personnel adapt to ever-changing circumstances and provide updates and responsive service that our clients have come to expect from us.
In 2016, we joined forces with other landscape industry leaders to become a HeartLand Company. HeartLand is dedicated to putting people first, building relationships and delivering exceptional service across the central United States. Together, we operate with a shared vision of excellence—combining the best practices with the right tools to put our team, our clients and their customers first—giving our all, in everything we do, every single day.
We are continually growing to serve you better.
In the last decade, Signature has received MAGICouncil Awards for Excellence for our work on these properties:
- Country Club Plaza – 2014 Distinction Award
- University of Kansas Med Center – Westwood Campus – 2012 Merit Award
- Corporate Woods – 2011 Grand Award
- Village Shalom – 2011 Distinction Award
- Waddell and Reed – 2008 Grand Award
- James B. Nutter – 2007 Grand Award
- Lighton Plaza – 2007 Grand Award
- Toyota – 2003 Distinction Award
- Amli Creekside – 2003 Grand Award
- Amli Wynnewood – 2003 Grand Award
- Willowbrook Homes Association – 2003 Distinction Award
- Blackthorne Estates – 2002 Distinction Award
- Point Royal – 2002 Merit Award
- Windham Park – 2002 Grand Award
- Corinth Downs – 2001 Grand Award
Affiliates / Certifications