Are you ready to take your career in the landscape industry to the next level and want to join one of the premier landscaping companies in the greater Kansas City area.
Here is your opportunity. Signature Landscape is looking for individuals who have a thorough understanding of all aspects of irrigation systems including but not limited to: irrigation maintenance, trouble-shooting, repairs, back-flow testing, and seasonal maintenance to join our team. Our Teams average tenure of more than 15 years in the industry. Signature’s management team is made up of seasoned professionals who have grown with our company.
In this position you will install, analyze and repair irrigation systems; manage watering schedules; perform irrigation activations and winterizations (using compressors).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have 2+ years of irrigation service and/or installation experience;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Back-flow Certification (not required but preferred);
- Capacity to manage work and assignments, with limited supervision;
- Troubleshooting systems to make appropriate repairs;
- Ability to communicate with internal and external customers;
Benefits of working at Signature Landscape
- Competitive Wages;
- Ability to work during the winter for our Snow Operations;
- Professional and Career Development;
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance;
- 401K, Flexible Spending and Health Reimbursement Accounts;
- Three locations to work out of Raytown, MO, Olathe, KS and Kansas City, KS;